- Azospirillum sp. is an associative nitrogen fixing proteobacteria that fixes atmospheric nitrogen in loose association with plant roots, for all plant species. Azospirillum sp. converts atmospheric nitrogen through the process of biological nitrogen fixation into ammonium which can be easily absorbed by the plant roots and provides 30-50% of plant nitrogen requirements.
- In addition to this, Azospirillum sp. produces plant growth promoting substances like vitamins and phytohormones which influence plant growth especially root development to a large extent.
- SPECTRUM:Suitable for all crops – cereals, vegetables, plantation crops, ornamental plants and even legumes.
- Azospirillum is mainly used for direct soil application. It can be used for seed treatment and foliar spray also. Apply in wet soil as basal dose along with organic manure and refresh it periodically along with organic manure. The normal dosage of ABTEC Azospirillum is 20 g/plant.
- Broadcasting / Soil Application: Soil application @ 5 to 7 kg / Hectare after mixing with 250 to 375 kg of ABTEC Organic Manure or Farm Yard Manure (FYM). For trees directly apply at root zone early in season 5 Kg / ha. For vines @ 50 gm / litre of water. For potted plants apply 20g / plant.
Azospirillum Nitrogen Fixing Powder Pack of 2.5 kg Biofertilizer Powder
Availability: In stock