- Horse gram is an underutilized pulse crop grown in wide range of adverse climatic conditions.
- HOrse Gram Fodder is a rich source of nutrients and full of beneficial facts. It is used for fodder purpose and planted as a drought tolerant crop
- An average yield of green fodder is about 1000 kg/ha can be achieved.
- Horse gram can be cultivated on wide range of soils. However, black cotton soils, deep red loam and clay loam paddy soils are the best for its cultivation
- The seed should be sown 1.5 cm to 2 cm depth with a plant to plant distance of 10 cm and 30 cm between rows
HorseGram Fodder Seeds – Pack of 1 Kg
Availability: In stock