- PLANT: Erect and Bushy With Small to Medium Leaves, Rich in Aroma.
- LEAF COLOUR: Green. The rama basil with its Green leaves have a quite distinct and individualistic aroma.
- SOWING TIME: Throughout The Year.
- SOWING DISTANCE: Plant to plant – 8′ Row to row – 6′.
- HARVESTING: 30-35 Days From Sowing.
- HOW TO SOW: Soil should be mixed with well rotten Cow dung. Sow the seed one inch deep closely at the distance of 8 inches plant to plant and 6 inches row to row. Water it immediately and then water as per climate and soil condition..
- TYPE: Superior Quality, Open Pollinated, Non-Hybrid, GMO-Free, And Heirloom (with An Unadulterated Genetic Heritage) Vegetable and Herb Seeds.
Rama/Green/Holi/Lakshmi Tulsi (Ocimum Sanctum) Seeds pack of 500 grms
Availability: In stock