We are providing an excellent quality array of Drumstick Dried Flower to our prestigious clients.
- Our offered range of this flower is directly sourced from our organic farm. Having wide usage to cure various types of diseases and pain, these are made available by us at most competitive prices.
- Moringa flowers have also been used as an aid to weight loss as they contain a powerful diuretic that can reduce bloating and water retention.
- Moringa flowers contain vital amino acids and are excellent sources of calcium and potassium, making them a valuable supplement for human body.
- The chemical compounds in moringa flowers have been proven to reduce high blood pressure and to help control the blood sugar fluctuations experienced by patients with diabetes, making the extracts from these flower pharmaceutical valuable.
- Moringa flowers can help to strengthen liver function and protect against tissue damage caused by prescription and nonprescription medications.
- Recent studies have shown that extracts from the moringa flower can be used to reduce inflammation and muscle spasms.
- The flowers of the moringa plant are considered to be useful in combating impotence, lack of sexual desire and other sexual dysfunctions.
HOW TO USE MORINGA FLOWER
Roast it in a mild heat and make it power using kitchen mixer . keep in a air tight container.
Using moringa couldn’t be easier – just mix 1-2 teaspoons (or half a teaspoon if you’re just starting out) into any dish or drink that could benefit from a sprinkling of spinachy greens. The easiest way to think of it as superfood seasoning – so just use it as you would any other green herb or seasoning.
Here are 5 of our favourite ways
SPRINKLE… onto salads, eggs, roasted veg, pasta & risotto
BAKE… into savoury bread, brownies, muffins & cookies
STIR… into soups, dips, sauces, casseroles & stews
SHAKE… into tea, coffe, milk , apple juice, coconut water & salad dressings
BLEND… into sauces, green juices, smoothies & ice creams