Coconut oil, or Copra oil, is an edible oil extracted from the kernel or meat of matured coconuts harvested from the coconut palm. Coconut Oils pressed in traditional wooden mills have been used for cooking and as a Hair oil in India for hundreds of years till refined oils took over.
Unrefined cold pressed coconut oil is extracted from Organic Coconut using the traditional wooden grinding method where the oil is extracted without heating or any chemical processes. Coconut oil that is extracted using a traditional cold pressed method is highly nutritious and healthy.
Enhanced Metabolism and Energy: Coconut Wood Pressed Oil Boosts energy and endurance, Its a good remedy for treating pancreatitis.
- Immune System: Coconut oil strengthens the immune system, with its antibacterial, anti-fungal, antimicrobial and antiviral properties
- Bone Health: Coconut Wood Pressed Oil improves the ability of our body to absorb the needed minerals like calcium and magnesium.
- Healing Wounds & Burns: Coconut oil is fast in healing and recovery from cuts and burns.
- Skin Care: Coconut oil is an excellent effective moisturizer and nourishing ointment on all types of skins.
- Hair Care: Coconut oil provides the essential proteins required for nourishing damaged hair, helps in healthy growth of hair
- and gives a shiny luster.
- Liver, Kidney and Gall Bladder Health: Coconut oil supports in preventing accumulation of fat and Medium Chain Fatty Acid (MCFAs) in coconut oil reduces the workload on the liver. It prevents kidney and gall bladder diseases. It is a remedy in dissolving kidney stones.
- Heart Diseases: It helps in strengthening the heart’s muscular structures. Coconut oil is highly beneficial for the cardio vascular system.
» Traditionally Extracted Coconut Wood Pressed Oil.
Hence No Heat Generated, No Loss of Vitamins & Proteins
» Zero Chemicals used – Free from Sulphur
» Zero Paraffin Wax and Free from Argemone Oil