Wooden Cold pressed Sesame Oil is also called Oil which is considered to be the most healthiest oil in the southern parts of India. The nature of the Sesame oil is SATVIC which means being PURE. This Wooden cold pressed Sesame Oil is extensively used in South Indian cooking for more than thousands of years. Sesame seeds were one of the first crops processed for oil as well as one of the earliest condiments.
A research done in various foreign countries has shown that a diet rich in sesamin has a natural phytoestrogen found in sesame oil which reduces the risk of “Renel Hypertension” and “Cardiac Disease“. Wooden Cold Pressed Sesame Oil is rich in “OLEIC acid“, which is the major constituent of olive oil. Sesame oil is an aid to digestion, stimulates blood circulation which benefits the nervous system and has natural antioxidants present in it.
- Good for Oral Health: Sesame Wood pressed oil whiten your teeth and boost your oral health.
- Good for Respiratory Health: Sesame Oil magnesium content helps prevent respiratory disorder and keeps us away from asthma.
- Helps Prevent Diabetes: Sesame Oil High magnesium contents help to lower your blood glucose level and keeps you away from diabetes.
- Reduces Blood Pressure: Magnesium content in sesame oil helps you to reduce blood pressure.
- Hair Benefits:Sesame seed prevents your hair from falling and with its nutritional content it keeps your hair and scalp healthy
- Prevents Cancer: Phytic acid, magnesium, and phytosterols is high in Sesame oil which is the highest phytosterol content of all seeds and nuts.
- Relieves Arthritis: Prevents and relieves arthritis, and strengthens bones, joints and blood vessels.
- Protects Your Liver from Alcohol: Help to maintain healthy liver function. Sesame helps to protect your liver.
- Prevents Wrinkles: Sesame seed oil prevents harmful ultraviolet rays of the sun from damaging your skin, preventing the appearance of wrinkles and pigmentation.
» Traditionaly Extracted Sesame Wood Pressed Oil.
Hence No Heat Generated, No Loss of Vitamins & Proteins
» Zero Chemicals used – Free from Sulphur
» Zero Paraffin Wax and Free from Argemone Oil