- Its an Nematode destroying fungi have long been considered as promising bio control agents. Among these, Paecilomyces lilacinus is an effective parasite of nematode eggs.
- It is a talc based formulation of nematophagous fungus, Paecilomyces lilacinus, that is capable of parasitizing nematode eggs, juveniles and females, and thus reduces the plant parasitic nematode population in the soil.
- Egg parasites are more effective in reducing the populations. It also infects juveniles and young adults of most nematode species. It is highly useful in vegetables, pulses, oil seeds, turmeric, banana, citrus, fruit crops and ornamental plants.
- Nematodes feed damage the plant roots and reduce the water and nutrient uptake which results in reduction in yield. In addition, the infested plant becomes more vulnerable to other stress factors such as heat, water shortage, nutritional deficiencies and disease causing organisms. It is difficult to control these nematodes with common chemical pesticides.
- Target Pests: Root knot nematodes, False root knot nematodes, Burrowing nematodes, cyst nematodes, Root lesion nematodes
Paecilomyces Lilacinus Bio Fungicide for Control of Nematode Powder Pack of 2.5 kg
Availability: In stock
There are no reviews yet.