- MODE OF ACTION: Phosphate solubilising bacteria produce organic acids and enzymes that help in the solubilisation of insoluble phosphates into plant utilizable form. They also produce phytohormones like Indole acetic acid and gibberellins, which promote plant growth and yield. By improving the organic content and microbial population of the soil, Phosphobacteria improves the plant health.
- SPECTRUM: All crops including cereals, vegetables, plantation crops and ornamental plants.
- Improves the plants immune system.
- Phosphobacteria is mainly used for direct soil application. It can be used for seed treatment also. Apply in wet soil as basal dose along with organic manure and refresh it periodically along with organic manure. The normal dosage of Phosphobacteria is 20 g/plant.
- Seed Treatment:Spray the seeds with a sticky/gummy solution like starch solution/jaggery solution, so that the surface of the seed will be wet. Take PSB in a tray (@25g/1kg of seeds), add the wet seeds to this and gently mix by rolling the seeds in the powder so that the seeds will be coated uniformly. Dry the seeds in shade for 30 minutes and sow within a day. For seedlings, dip the seedlings in a slurry of PHB (make a5-10% slurry in sticky solution) for 5-10 minutes before planting.
PhosphoBacteria Pack of 10 kg| Phosphorus Fixing Biofertilizer Powder
Availability: In stock