The Horticultural College and Research Institute of Tamil Nadu Agricultural University has
released the variety. It is a pureline selection developed by continuous selfing for six generations,
collected from Eppothumvendran of Tirunelveli region of Tamilnadu. It was released in the
- Good for Leaves Cultivation
- Good for LiveStock Fodder Cultivation.
- It comes to flowering within 3-4 months of sowing and comes to harvest in 6 months.
- First yield start within 7 Month.
- Any time cultivation accordingly market observation.
- Require less water and fertilizer
- Good for medium soil land