- It protect crops from a number of soil borne / seed borne plant pathogens
- It helps in controlling pathogenic nematodes present in soil
- Phosphobacteria is mainly used for direct soil application. It can be used for seed treatment also. Apply in wet soil as basal dose along with organic manure and refresh it periodically along with organic manure.
- The normal dosage of Phosphobacteria is 20 g/plant.
- This bacterium enters the plant system and act as a systemic bio control agent against diseases. It effectively protects the plant from wilt, root rot, soft rot, blight and damping off effect
Pseudomonas Fluorescens Bio-Fungicide Powder Pack of 2.5 Kg
Availability: In stock