- Rhizobium is a naturally-occurring beneficial soil fungus that protects crops from several diseases caused by seed-bome and soil-bome fungal pathogens like Rhizoctonia spp.. Pythium spp.. Fusarium spp.. Altemaria spp. etc
- It is used as an effective seed dressing and soil treatment product to combat seed and soil borne fungal diseases.
- It colonizes maximum space and absorbs maximum nutrients available at the target site and thereby controls the pathogens by starving them for food and space.
- It produces antibiotics and toxic substances like Glyotoxin. Viridin and Trichodermin which kills the fungal pathogens.
- It decomposes raw organic farm wastes, solubilizes soil phosphorus, reclaims adverse soils, promotes plant growth and protects soil eco-system.
Rhizobium Inoculant Boi-Fertilizer | Seed Boster Pack of 10 kg
Availability: In stock