- It is environmentally friendly. As a natural source of phosphorus, it avoids the use of inorganic fertilizers
- Very helpful in fruiting and flowering plants. Helps in improving the soil structure and water holding capacity
- Phosphorite, phosphate rock or rock phosphate is a non-detrital sedimentary rock which contains high amounts of phosphate minerals.
- Powdered form so that it is can be easily mixed with soil
- Add Rock phosphate as 2 table spoons per plant per month. Start with smaller quantity
Rock Phosphate Fertilizer Pack of 10 kg
Availability: In stock