- The VAM fungi grows in close relation to the roots and increases the amount of soil phosphorous around it. This makes the plants grow healthier and disease free.
- VAM is highly useful for crops like paddy, coconut, banana, sugarcane, cardamom, tea, cofee, Pepper, Turmeric, Garden plants, cereals, Pulses, Flowers and oil seeds etc.,
- Method Of application – Nursery application (100gm/sq.m) : The inoculum can be applied at 2-3 cm below the soil level at the time of sowing. Polybag seedlings(10 kg of VAM for 1000 kg of potting mixture) : Mix 10 kg of the inoculum with 1000 kg of potting mixture before sowing.
- At planting (20 gm/seedling) : Apply at the time of planting. Grown up trees (200 gm/tree) : Apply the inoculum near the root zone.
- Solubulises and mobilizes the fixed phosphorus in the soil and makes it available to the plants. It mobilizes the micro nutrients from soil to the plant root helps in more nutrient uptake.
VAM (Vasicular Arbuscular Mycorrhizae) Bio Fertilizer Powder Powder Pack of 10 kg
Availability: In stock
There are no reviews yet.